As professionals or students, we always want to use software or applications that are user-friendly and have a wealth of cutting-edge features to offer. This facilitates our work and uses less of our time and energy. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC must therefore be a part of your preferred apps because it is highly recommended and obviously an expert in its industry.
Get Started With Adobe Acrobat Pro: A Step-By-Step Guide
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is made up of three components: Acrobat DC, which enables editing of PDFs on mobile devices and computers; Adobe Document Cloud, which facilitates the creation and exportation of PDF files; storage and sharing of files; and collection of electronic signatures; and Acrobat Reader DC, which enables viewing, printing, and signing of PDFs.
With all of its features, it is highly recommended for students, professionals, and adobe fans. If you have not yet downloaded the app, there are two options for including adobe acrobat dc on your phones or computers. Here’s how:
DDS Managed Devices
- Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC from the computer program if Dedicated Desktop Support is in charge of managing your device.
- Search for “Adobe Acrobat Pro DC” in the Software Center (Windows) or Self-Service (Mac) apps on your machine.
- Once it has been installed, launch Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- When prompted, enter your IdentiKey and password to sign in.
- Go to Adobe and Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC if your device is not handled by Dedicated Desktop Support. Please be aware that administrator credentials are needed in order to install the Adobe CC desktop application. In case you want help, get in touch with your IT support team.
- Visit the Adobe website to get Acrobat Pro DC.
- Use your IdentiKey and password to log in.
- Open Adobe Acrobat DC once it has been downloaded.
- The software won’t need administrative rights to utilize once it’s installed.
After downloading, you may proceed to adobe acrobat login:
- Visit Adobe.com and after that, click the “Sign In” button around the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address on the following screen, then click Continue.
- Choose either a company or school account on the following screen.
- After entering your ID and password, click Sign in.
- Click the View Account link after selecting the account symbol in the top right corner of your screen.
- The main page of Adobe Acrobat Pro will appear.
Learn All About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a cross-platform tool that enables you to produce PDF files on one computer and view them using a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader on another machine. The PDF editing and management powerhouse from the company that invented the format is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Although membership is expensive, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC’s functionality and versatility make it worthwhile.
Here are the pros of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:
- This is the most feature-rich PDF app.
- It has an adaptable user interface.
- PDFs are adjusted for specific printing and display needs.
- This is a safe cloud-based collaboration and digital signature service.
- Windows and adobe acrobat pro mac OS versions are nearly identical.
- Its license permits two copies.
Here are the pros of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:
- It is a bit costly in comparison to similar applications.
- It has an unorthodox interface.
- It has no easy-to-use whiteout tool.
- The scannable two-page spreads cannot be separated.
How To Easily And Quickly Extract Any File From Adobe Acrobat Pro
Users of Adobe Acrobat Pro might want to extract pages from the file. There is no need to worry that much as to how to do it. Here is the easy and quick step to do it just in a snap.
- Taking pages out of a PDF
- Make the Organize Pages feature available.
- Select a file by clicking the button.
- Open the PDF file whose pages you want to extract.
- From the top menu, choose Extract.
- Draw attention to the pages you want to extract.
- To extract the chosen pages, click Extract.
- Save your newly created PDF.
3 Reasons Why You Should Use Acrobat Pro DC
The most used file type for digital documents is PDF. The only format that allows you to exchange prepared documents with anyone, anywhere, using any operating system, is this one. Even if competing apps are superior in certain ways, Adobe Acrobat remains the only program that can view and manage PDFs, having created the portable document format in 1993. Adobe has released numerous versions of Acrobat throughout the years. The most advanced of Acrobat’s several versions is Acrobat Pro DC.
The following are the top 3 reasons to use Acrobat Pro DC.
- For its secure Document Cloud service, which makes it simple to share PDFs through the cloud and allows you to carry out sophisticated signing and editing operations on Adobe’s mobile PDF apps, Acrobat Pro DC distinguishes out from the competitors.
- Acrobat Pro DC has optical character recognition (OCR) to create searchable PDFs from scanned documents.
- Acrobat Pro DC includes editing tools for replacing graphics and fixing typos, file comparison tools for identifying variations between versions, and PDF signature tools for processing documents that other people can sign.
Create PDFs with Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the greatest tools for the job if you want to make your own PDF files from scratch. You can use Adobe Acrobat Pro to quickly create a PDF with the aid of this short tutorial.
Step 1: Once the Acrobat software has been installed and configured, open it.
- A Welcome Window with the option to open a recent file or create a PDF may appear if you are using a more recent version of Adobe Acrobat.
- If your version lacks a Welcome Window, you can begin by selecting “Create” from the toolbar’s “File” menu.
Step 2: To create a PDF, select that option.
- The option to select the document you wish to convert to a PDF file appears in a dialogue box.
- The numerous file types that can be converted to PDFs are displayed in a drop-down window.
Step 3: When you click “Create PDF Portfolio,” a means to store documents is created.
- Choose one of the five standard layout options for your portfolio, or import a custom style.
- To start adding files to the portfolio, click “Add Files.”
- Make necessary adjustments to the portfolio.
- Save the PDF document.
Step 4: By selecting “Combine Files into PDF,” you can fuse multiple PDF files into one.
- Select “Add Files” from the dialogue box that appears.
- Click “Combine Files” after selecting your files.
- There are opening bookmarks for each original file in the resultant PDF document.
Step 5: If you choose “Create PDF Form,” a PDF form will be created.
- You can select the source from an open document by selecting a document or by scanning a form in a dialogue box that appears.
- Select your option and press “Next.”
- The form will be converted to a PDF by Adobe Acrobat, which will then direct you to the form editing page.
- Before saving your new PDF form, make any necessary changes to the form.
Step 6: Open the PDF file you wish to modify to begin.
Step 7: Click on the Tools pane on the right side of the toolbar if you are using Acrobat X.
- Choose “Tools” or “Advanced” from the main toolbar to access earlier versions.
Step 8: Select the page editing options you want to use, such as rotating, deleting, extracting, replacing, cropping, or splitting a document’s pages.
- In page modification, additional pages may be added or the page layout modified.
Step 9: Edit PDF’s content by using the Tools window.
- You can add a bookmark or attach files, modify objects and text, and edit interactive items in your PDF file using the content editing features.
- To format text, highlight it and use the right-click menu.
Step 10: Use the following methods to collaborate with others:
- A user may create and invite reviews using shared reviews. Reviewers are able to respond to one another’s reviews.
- You can start a live web conference for up to 15 people by selecting the “Start Meeting” option using the add-on program Acrobat Connect/Collaborate Live.
Step 11: PDF files should have multimedia features. PDF files are capable of including or embedding audio, video, and multimedia presentations.
- Select “Tools” in the toolbar or task pane.
- You can select Sound and Movies from the “Advanced Editing/Add or Edit Interactive Object>Multimedia” menu.
- In the PDF, draw a rectangle to indicate the time when the chosen multimedia tool should start working.
- Locate the movie or sound file that you want to use.
- Be sure to tick the box next to “Embed Content in Document.”
- Press “OK.”
With the immense strength and comprehensive feature set that you want, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is definitely a pro in the field of PDF software. It contains several security and privacy features and is much simpler to use. Sharing, monitoring, and collaboration are made simple via Document Cloud. Despite the cost of a membership, the app’s usefulness and adaptability make it worthwhile. It is truly worth the price.
Hence, if you’re seeking a highly reputable and endorsed provider of IT solutions and services, visit https://2beshop.com/. Given that it has been in business for more than ten years and is dedicated to giving Thai businesses efficient IT use, it has already established an incredible reputation. It continues to offer services to clients across various industry sectors at prices that are always reasonable for clients.