The developers of search engines constantly update the algorithms. They are used for ranking sites in order to turn the search results into the most comfortable, profitable and safe space. In addition, the preferences and requirements of the users themselves are constantly changing.
This can be seen in outsource guest posting. A SEO promotion strategy for the year must necessarily take into account any changes in the needs of the target audience and the search engine rating system. Otherwise, focusing on outdated norms and optimization features, you can forget about high positions in search results. It’s done while building an seo strategy. So, how to make an effective seo strategy plan?
Relevant SEO Strategies and a New Look at Optimization
If you take a look at the search engine promotion trends of this year, you will probably notice that there is nothing fundamentally new from a technical point of view here. The main changes are related to the updating and revision of those directions that previously took place in the ranking system. But they did not play such a noticeable role. Now, working on website promotion, you need to be well versed in the specifics of the subject matter and closely interact with the business as a whole. This integration process did not start today. But in 2021 its impact is becoming most noticeable. So when wondering which SEO strategy to choose this year.
Stages of developing an SEO strategy in 2021
Let’s take a look at the main steps that a good SEO strategy in 2021 should include, such as create organic backlinks and other steps.
- Priority of promotion. It is impossible to complete all tasks at the same time. This is why developing an SEO strategy needs to start with prioritization. Determine which lines of business are most important for promotion. These can be those categories of goods or services that: bring you the most profit; require the least labor costs; are your main specialization. From these pages, in the future, it will be necessary to start compiling the semantic core, writing texts, preparing visual content, etc.
- Search for competing sites. After analyzing your competitors and comparing them with your resource, you can find out what actions you need to take first and correctly build your own SEO-promotion strategy. In incognito mode, type in the queries of the priority categories for you into the search bar of Google. And it can make a list of sites competing with you.
- Development of the semantic core of the site. The semantic core is the foundation on which the future SEO-promotion strategy is built. It allows you to assess the competitiveness of the topic, the interests of the target audience and the priority of work. On its basis: the structure of the site is drawn up; new sections are added; landing pages are optimized; a content plan is developed and texts are written; an anchor list is collected for internal linking and external links.
Many website owners mistakenly assume that the most effective strategy is to promote only high-frequency queries, because they are more popular among users while creating an seo strategy. However, it is not. We recommend using all kinds of keywords in seo marketing plan and, when compiling a semantic core, focus on their intent, that is, meaning, and not any other indicators. In addition, as practice shows, low-frequency queries: move faster and easier; in total, they bring up to 70% of traffic; are used by interested users, which improves behavioral factors and conversion.
- Building the site structure. The next step is to analyze the existing site structure. Make sure it: is logical, consistent and user-friendly; covered all previously collected groups of requests; contains links to all promoted pages, taking into account their nesting level and priority. Compare your site structure to the competition. This will allow you to find more new ideas and apply them in your promotion strategy.
- Analysis of usability In 2021, special attention should be paid to the usability of the site. To understand how user-friendly your site is: Install Google Analytics analytics counters. This will allow you to find possible problems on the site and fix them. Additionally, go through the usability checklist that we have prepared for you.
- Creation of high-quality and diversified content. Google specialists work tirelessly to bring to the top of the search results not just those sites on the pages of which there are phrases similar to the user’s request. They “train” their systems to understand the deep essence of a request and a person’s need. As well as analyze texts in terms of their meaning, usefulness and relevance.
- Technical site optimization. Your site may contain useful and query-optimized content. But if it is impossible to interact with it due to technical reasons, or it is not at all in the search results, users will never know it.
- Link profile as a tool for brand development. External links and even just mentions are necessary both for effective SEO-promotion and for attracting a new audience, brand development and improving the company’s reputation on the Internet. You should definitely use them in your SEO strategy.
All this will have a beneficial effect on the position of the site in the search results. So what is the best new strategy for business development for website? It’s a complex answer.
The ongoing changes in the ranking system are changing the view of SEO in general. And it’s also important the role of the site in the life of the project. As a result, the work of the optimizer becomes more complex. And it’s definitely much more interesting. Now it is not enough to go through the list of a standard set of technical works. It should perform approximately for the sites the same optimization steps. Search engines require maximum immersion in the specifics of the business niche, the nature of the target audience, and the properties of the product.