Irrespective of their size and industry, businesses simultaneously manage several tasks and projects. Having to work multiple things simultaneously can be taxing for projects teams and managers, especially when there’s mounting pressure by clients to deliver projects within set deadlines.
As an increasing number of teams work remotely, many businesses have a couple of formidable challenges – to maintain seamless remote team collaboration and ensure smooth management of tasks and projects.
This is where using top-rated project management software can be crucial for your business. Project management has evolved from spreadsheets, pen, and paper to Kanban boards, custom workflows, Gantt charts, etc.
Project management tools can help businesses save valuable time, money, and resources. You can easily plan, organize, collaborate, and execute projects efficiently when you use a customizable, easy-to-use, and powerful team collaboration and project management software like ProofHub.
Want to know more about ProofHub and how it can help you organize your daily work routine? Read on to find out.
What Is ProofHub?
ProofHub is a top-rated, award-winning team collaboration and work management software. This cloud-based SaaS solution is designed to help businesses quickly plan, collaborate, organize, and deliver projects of all sizes with a robust set of features put in one place.
ProofHub is a surprisingly simple yet powerful project management software that offers comprehensive visual progress of tasks and progress from a centralized location. This project management software enables widely dispersed teams to easily collaborate on work from any device.
Competitively priced, ProofHub can be used by teams and businesses of any size across various industries. From task management to time tracking, custom workflows to online proofing, and much more, ProofHub can help enterprises make work processes more organized while saving valuable time and money.
Let us find out more about how ProofHub can help you get more organized at work in the most efficient way possible.
Five Smart Ways To Use ProofHub To Organize Your Daily Work
1) Smart Task Management
Do you work hard, and some of your tasks get delayed and miss deadlines? Do you struggle to keep track of the progress of all your homework? This is where you can bring clarity to your daily work regimen by using ProofHub. An inbuilt task management tool in ProofHub helps you create, allocate, and track all your tasks from a single location. Here’s how you can organize your tasks in ProofHub in the most effortless way.
- Assign tasks to an individual or group of people, ensuring a precise distribution of responsibilities in one place.
- Break large, complex tasks into smaller, manageable subtasks and define who will work on what part.
- Use custom labels for different tasks to prioritize them.
- Set start and due dates, fixed time estimates for tasks.
- Table view enables you to arrange all your tasks in one place and filter data to arrange your daily work as needed.
- Kanban boards show you which task is in which stage. Drag and drop tasks from one location to another as other assignees get notified about all recent updates.
- Gantt charts allow you to set dependencies between tasks and make adjustments as work changes and deadlines shift.
- Create custom reports to get a bird’s eye view of pending tasks, upcoming tasks, completed tasks, and logged hours.
2) Digital File Management
How often have you struggled to locate your scattered files and documents stored in different locations on your computer or laptop? How does it feel to have your crucial document misplaced when you need to share it with a client? Don’t worry.
ProofHub offers safe and secure digital file management features so that you can upload, store, and organize all your files and documents in folders and subfolders in real-time, in one single location.
You can upload files and documents from your computer, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box, and attach them to tasks, discussions, notes, and chat whenever needed.
Here’s how ProofHub’s file management system can help you organize your documents.
- Upload, attach, store, and organize files in folders and subfolders in one place
- Preview and proof files in one place
- Store multiple versions of the same file
- Share file links with guests for review, feedback, and suggestions
- Use email-in to upload files via email
- Use advanced search to find the files and documents quickly.
3) Better Organization With Project Scheduling Calendar
Do you still use diaries or notepads to record all your tasks, events, and milestones? Did you miss out on a critical team event because it slipped your mind? Don’t worry. ProofHub’s project scheduling calendar is one place where you can manage all your schedules. Automatic reminders ensure that you stay on top of your schedule for all your recurring events and tasks. You also get to see all calendar data across all projects in one place.
ProofHub’s project scheduling calendar can help you organize your daily work routine.
- Add tasks, events, and milestones to the scheduling calendar and organize them all in one place.
- Set repetitive tasks and events to recur without having to create them manually.
- You can set automatic reminders for events and milestones to ensure that you don’t miss out on them in any case.
- The scheduling calendar offers multiple views. You can set your calendar view to daily, weekly or monthly views and schedule work suitably.
- Create private milestones and events to limit their visibility to selected people
- You have the Bird’s eye view of all calendars without having to jump through projects.
- Subscribe any calendar that you generally use to schedule personal or office work to your ProofHub calendar
- Download calendars in PDF, CSV or iCal formats and use them in meetings or however, you want to plan and schedule projects.
- Find what you’re looking for in the calendar easily using relevant keywords and phrases with advanced search.
4) Get Smart With Time Tracking
Time is of great value for businesses and teams of any size from any industry. Are you facing productivity challenges because you cannot track how much time you are putting into your work? It could be that some of your tasks are taking longer than expected, or some of your team members are procrastinating. Whatever may be the reason behind inefficient time utilization, using the reliable time tracking software of ProofHub can help you bring all your time data in one place.
Here’s how ProofHub can help you get more organized with your daily work routine.
Add multiple timesheets to record time data and use these for payroll, estimation, client billing, tracking, and time management.
- Set time estimates to define how much time it should take to get work done. You can know if the time taken exceeds the estimated time.
- You can see all-time data of people across all projects, billable or non-billable, progress, and status in bird’s eye view without jumping through projects.
- Track time manually. Enter hours it took to get work done and manually track time spent for billable and non-billable hours.
- Record time spent on doing work using timers. Start and pause timers as you switch between what you’re working on and save in timesheets.
- Create custom time reports of people and projects. Get to see logged hours pulled right from your timesheets, all in a one-time tracking tool.
- Limit visibility of timesheets only to the people you want with personal timesheets. Keep information limited to specific people whenever you want.
5) Make Notes The Smarter Way
Among the wide range of advanced features that ProofHub offers, the note-making tool helps you jot down notes, organize and collaborate on them, and work smarter. With ProofHub, note-making does not have to be scattered and unorganized. Use this tool to create notes, choose colors for them, subscribe people to them, mark them private, attach files, collaborate on them, and store them in notebooks in one place.
Here’s how ProofHub is helping more than 85,000 teams and businesses organize their daily work smarter.
Create notes to save project information, minutes of meetings or ideas to remember
- Save notes, organize them in notebooks, and keep them in one place
- Choose colors and set color codes for messages to differentiate them from one another easily
- Subscribe people to messages and select with whom you want to share your notes and collaborate with
- Pin notebooks to the top to highlight them and make them easily accessible.
- Limit visibility of notes only to you or to the people you want to share notes with.
- Add comments to notes to share ideas or inputs and collaborate over them.
- Attach files and documents from your computer, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive to your comments in notes.
- Download notes in PDF format and keep a documented record whenever and however you want.
- “ Advanced search” helps you find what you’re looking for in notes using relevant keywords and phrases.
ProofHub ranks among one of the most trusted project management and team collaboration tools available today. Simple to use, rich in features, and competitively priced, ProofHub offers you a single platform where you can manage all aspects of your work in the simplest way possible.
So, what are you waiting for? Choose ProofHub and organize your daily work like never before. You’ll be amazed at the results as your daily work routine becomes simple, organized, and easily trackable.