Are you interested in using PEMF therapy within your clinic or practice? Or do you want to introduce the use of PEMF machines in your medical clinic? This could just be the new treatment you have been looking to expand your profession with.
As a PEMF practitioner, you need to know what PEMF therapy is about and what it can do for their clientele?
What is PEMF Therapy?
Over the years, PEMF therapy has proven to be of great importance to the body, especially for those that perform physical activities. After a long day of activities, you will need the help of PEMF therapy to reduce pain and inflammation. With healthy electromagnetic frequencies, it can be used to supplement and improve any existing healthcare modality.
A PEMF machine includes different devices, including full-body mats with up to 7 different stones at the same time, localized pad applicators, and pinpointed probes. Below is a list of some of the benefits PEMF therapy can offer you.
- Improved blood circulation
- Stress relief
- Reduced inflammation
- Chronic pain relief
- Sleep improvement
- Recovery from an injury
- Decreased recovery time
Steps on How To Become a PEMF Practioner?
Here are easy steps to guide you on becoming a PEMF practitioner.
1) Proper Research
This step is important because it helps you find out more about what PEMF therapy is about and how well it can work for you and your clients.
You need to choose the PEMF machine for you and your clinic. The right consultancy team can offer you knowledgeable advice on all of the systems so you can make an informed decision on the system that works for you.
3) Set up
When you get your new PEMF machine, ensure you set it up with the help of professionals to avoid any mistakes.
Take advantage of the best PEMF therapy training course that is designed to suit everyone’s needs. Expand your knowledge on PEMF therapy to be able to properly educate your clients on their treatment.
PEMF therapy is one way to provide your practice with a natural, safe, drug-free, and non-invasive therapy.
How Does PMF Therapy Work With Other Types of Treatments?
PEMF is a drug-free treatment that when combined with other therapies, can boost the healing processes of the body. As a practitioner, you should know the following:
- PEMF therapy helps ensure you get a deep sleep, which recharges the body and provides you with increased energy for the day. The right amount of sleep will not revitalize the body but also cause healing. It helps relax the body and mind by assisting the release of hormones that can induce sleep.
- It helps to overcome constant pain. Most patients take painkillers to be able to go about their daily routine. Dependence on painkillers can make the body build resistance against the medication. PEMFs can quicken the healing process of the body and reduce pain, giving the individual a better quality of life.
- PEMF therapy helps to reduce stress. As the therapy changes the body’s stress responses by directly acting on the endocrine and nervous systems and the cells or organs of the body. Moreso, PMFs can make the body less prone to stress.
- With PEMF therapy, your mind is more relaxed and the retention power of the brain gets better. With better brain waves, your data processing, problem-solving, and multitasking are reproved.
It is quite easy to introduce PEMF therapy that works into your practice, as it aims at preparing damaged cells and tissues in the body. A PEMF training ensures that you get a thorough overview of PEMF therapy and how it works for your clients. You too can become a practitioner today.