iCloud is Apple’s bespoke cloud storage solution that was initially launched back in 2011. It’s often used to back up files, photos, contacts, notes, and other types of data securely. In addition, you can sync data across all your iOS devices on iCloud. There are several ways to access iCloud files belonging to someone else, some of which are quite straightforward.
Read on to learn how to get into someone’s iCloud remotely.
How to Use mSpy to Access Someone’s iCloud Account
mSpy is app to block social media and app that allows users to view other people’s call logs, SMS messages, social media chats, emails, and more.
This app is equipped with some powerful features that may come in handy if you’re looking to gain access to someone else’s iCloud. These features include:
mSpy comes with a built-in keylogger that accurately records and stores every keystroke that your target user makes as they type on their device. This tool not only captures their outgoing text messages but also records account login credentials.
Once mSpy is installed on a target device, the keylogger will log their iCloud credentials as soon as they sign in and store them securely in the Control Panel. You can then use that iCloud login to access their account and view their data.
2. iPhone Tracker
This particular feature allows users to monitor people who operate an iPhone. mSpy provides this impressive feature to help parents, employees, and couples to track their target users remotely and view all the info they’ve saved on iCloud.
Alternative Methods You Can Try
Apart from using mSpy to check your loved one’s iCloud backup, there are a few other methods you can try to log into their iCloud account. These include:
a) Via Security Questions
Learning how to get into someone’s iCloud account can help you identify whether your kids have been sexting or sharing inappropriate content with other people. One method you can use to sign into their iCloud is by answering some security questions. However, the responses you provide have to be accurate for you to succeed, meaning that you ought to have a close relationship with your target person.
Here’s a step-by-step procedure on how you can access iCloud files by answering security questions:
- Visit Apple’s password recovery website on your preferred browser.
- Enter your target user’s Apple ID, which is probably their phone number or email address.
- Click on Security Questions and respond to them accurately. These could include the person’s nickname, date of birth, and hometown.
- Get access to their iCloud after you’ve successfully answered all their security questions.
b) Via Reset Password
This iCloud login solution requires you to get physical access to the target iPhone for a brief period. You also need to know their device unlock passcode for it to work.
Here is how you can reset someone’s iCloud password and view their backup files:
- Visit https://www.icloud.com/ on your web browser
- Click on Sign In and select “Forgot Apple ID or password”
- Enter the target user’s Apple ID and hit the Continue button
- Enter their linked mobile number and click Continue
- Verification codes will be sent to the target iPhone and associated email address. Enter these codes to confirm
- Set a new Apple ID password and select Continue
- Sign into their iCloud account using the new login credentials and view their backup files
Once you’re familiar with how to get into someone’s iCloud account, you’ll be able to access their backup data, view their private photos and scroll through their phone contacts with ease. After carefully scrutinizing the available options, we’ve found mSpy to be the most effective iCloud tracking solution today.