If you have installed kodi on your firestick then you are then it is suitable for you to watch live Tv. But one thing you have to keep in mind that only installing kodi on your device does not provide you rapid access to watch live TV, videos, music. To enjoy kodi to the fullest you have to set up in such a way that you can view the content easily. So, if you want to stream the content smoothly firstly you need to download chronos kodi addon onto it.
If you want to watch sports, TV shows, Movies, Music and videos freely then chornos kodi addon is the best option for it. Add-ons are used to bring kodi to life. You can search for add-ons and can download it with the help of kodi but kodi addons are commonly free and also contain the content which is pirated so be careful. By the help of this article you will know how to install the Chronos kodi addon.
How to use Chronos on Kodi safely with VPN
Before we move forward to the installation process it is necessary to install the VPN on yor device. VPN is actually the Virtual private network which allows you to stream the pirated content without showing your identity and location from government and ISP’s. Because ISPs monitors what are you streaming and can choke the connection anytime without your permission. So by setting up the VPN you can view any content which is geo-restricted.
You can download any VPN but the best option according to me is Express VPN because it provide us the fastest speed and a secure connection. If you are not satisfied with VPN express you can refund your money within 30 days.
Now after installing the VPN on your device move forward to install Chronos kodi addon.
Installation process of Chronos kodi addon
Chronos let the people to stream live TV shows, sports and is the third party addon.
Chronos kodi addon have many more categories such as concerts, football, cricket and radio. It is also available unofficially in kodi repository.
To start the installation process firstly you will need to enable the unknown sources on kodi. For this you have to:
- Firstly, click on the “Settings” at the top left of the home screen.
- Now Select System Settings
- Then on the sidebar click on Add-ons.
- Now move to unknown source then click on it.
- If you will see the warning message select yes.
Once you enable unknown sources on Kodi, you can go back to the homepage and click the “Settings” icon once more. After clicking on “Settings” (the Gear icon), you’ll want to:
1) Now open the file manager in the system settings.
2) After opening the file manager click on the Add Source. A pop-up will be seen on a screen of Add file source. Here you have to enter the path for media location and name of the media source after entering click O.K. The pop-up window will de vanished after clicking O.K.
3) Now go back to the kodi home screen. On the left side of the window there is an option of Add-ons. Click on the Open Box icon and the click it to launch it.
4) After launching, options will be displayed on the screen now click on “install from zip file”.
5) A new window will trigger a window of install from zip file. In this section you will see the sources which you have added before. Click on the file which you have saved before ypu will see the single zip file in it now click that file to install.
6) Once you installed the zip file now go back and select install from repository.
7) Here you can select the repository. Once you have selected the repository move towards Video Add-ons and then click on chronos. After the chronos page is opened click on install.
Why Chronos Kodi Addon
Chronos kodi Addon is the third party add-on which is used by users to watch live TV and sports for free. It provide access to users to stream the content which they want. It has up to 70 live channels. You can also stream sports channel on Chronos.
By using Chronos kodi addon users can enjoy the music concerts. Recently a new category is introduced in chronos in which the 30 most recent movies released are streamed.
Chronos is becoming popular day by day and also becoming the choice of every user these days.