“Have you ever wondered if your child arrived at a destination safely? Or perhaps you need to locate a misplaced or stolen phone.”
In such cases, spying apps come in handy. It is also called a parental control app. So, what is the definition of a spying app? Well, it is a mobile phone monitoring application that lets you monitor and record conversations, location data, and other cell phone activities.
Spyic is the leading monitoring app that allows you to quickly locate a cell phone using GPS, WiFi, and SIM card tracking. In addition to location tracking, Spyic offers several powerful features that help you monitor your loved ones and is the preferred choice of many companies and parents.
The following article covers everything you need to know about cell phone tracking and equips you with ample knowledge to start cell phone monitoring.
Reasons You May Need To Track A Cell Phone Location
There are multiple reasons why individuals wish to monitor someone else’s phone, such as:
- You might want to track a child’s location to know whether they are in a safe location, especially during a pandemic.
- Perhaps you want to monitor problematic employees at your workplace to ensure they stay in their work area.
- Maybe you lost a brand-new phone, or it got stolen.
No matter what your reasons for wanting to spy on someone else’s cell phone, the question remains – how do you go about doing it.
Several options are available, such as reverse phone number lookup, but such methods are not reliable and fail to provide accurate location in real-time.
The only way to track a cell phone location with certainty is with Spyic. Spyic lets you track a cell phone quickly and even without someone knowing.
How to Find Current Location of a Cell Phone
With Spyic, you can track Android and iOS devices, and it is effortless to set up and use. You can follow these simple steps to track the location of any smart device:
Step 1: Simply create an account on Spyic. You will need to provide your email ID and password.
Step 2: Next, choose a subscription plan for your Spyic account. With a monthly Premium or Basic plan, you can locate a single device. If you need to monitor multiple devices, opt for a Family plan.
Step 3: An email containing the setup instructions will be sent to you. In the Setup Wizard, simply select the operating system of the device that is to be tracked.
Launch the Setup Wizard. Selecting the target platform is the operating system being used on the device that is to be tracked.
You can install Spyic on iOS devices remotely by providing the iCloud username and password linked to the device.
For android users, you can download the Spyic app on the target device and follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
The installation hardly takes a few minutes, and after that, you can simply locate the cell phone from any web browser.
Tracking Location of a Cell Phone using Spyic
With the use of phones inbuilt GPS, WiFi, and Sim cards, Spyic can track a cell phone in real-time.
Log into the Spyic dashboard, and it will provide you with a basic overview of what’s happening on your phone. To track the location, select ‘Location,’ ‘SIM Card’ or ‘GeoFence’ options from the selection menu.
- Real-time Location:You can view your phone’s current position on a map from any web browser. You can adjust the update frequency to your preferences and receive updates whenever the device enters a new location.
- Check addresses: Spyic lets you view the address of users’ recent locations and allows you to access details like street names, house numbers, and city details.
- Geofencing: With Spyic, you can set up a geofence, a virtual perimeter around any region on a map. When the device enters or leaves that perimeter, you will receive a notification.
- Location log: To track the device’s movements over a long period, you can access the automatic location log, which stores Date and Time data along with geographical coordinates of all the visited locations.
- Phone number tracking: Spyic is the number one application for tracking devices through phone numbers. You can view the device’s position on a map, and it notifies you when the SIM card is replaced or removed.
Other Impressive Features of Spyic
Spyic has several other features. Let’s have a look at some of these that are worth mentioning:
Private and Trustworthy
Spyic doesn’t store your personal information, so you can be rest assured that your data is private and not shared with device developers. Your privacy and safety are assured.
Also, a million people use Spyic in 190+ countries. They find it effective and trustworthy, and it’s user-verified.
No Rooting or Jailbreak required
You don’t need to root or jailbreak the target device. Spyic works without the need to root the target device.
Many other tracking solutions out there require jailbreak, but Spyic is not one of them. Furthermore, Jailbreaking and rooting is a complex process that may cause damage to your phone and voids the warranty.
Spyic is user-friendly, and you can access it on your smartphone at any time. The app UI is well designed and easy to use. You receive regular updates, and you can uninstall Spyic remotely.
Spyic lets you covertly track a mobile device’s location, which is useful for monitoring when you don’t want the user to know you’re tracking their phone. Stealth mode is supported on both iOS devices and Android.
On Android devices, the app can be hidden after the installation is done. It will then function silently in the background without draining the phone’s battery.
Spyic on iPhones and iPads works directly from the web browser, and no software installation is required. So, the user of the target device won’t know you’re there.
Other tracking features
Spyic is a powerful software that lets you track specific activities such as web browser history, contacts, call logs, and even usernames and passwords with the keylogger. There are 12+ amazing other features.
Spyic offers real-time tracking by utilizing GPS, cell towers, and local WiFi networks to locate cell phones. Other methods, such as reverse phone lookup services to find the phone number for free, don’t work properly. For this reason, Spyic is by far the most effective cell phone tracking solution.