A small business manager and the owner has to perform a wide variety of tasks, including management of employees, tracking the working hours, shift scheduling, etc. This process can easily be streamlined if you have a time card app yourself. A time card app like Buddy punch helps small businesses track time and ensure that the workforce acts as a well-oiled machine.
What do you mean by the time card app?
Timecard app is time tracking software that helps in monitoring employee working hours. The time card apps use tracked information to create employee timesheets. Employees can clock in and clock out manually on the time card app or do it automatically when they turn their computers on.
Effective and powerful time card apps such as Buddy punch provide screenshots and comprehensive reports based on tracked employee hours. With this app small business not only gets to know the number of hours employees have been working but also what performance they have been delivering.
The best time cars app for small businesses are as follows.
- Time Doctor
It is an effective and robust time card app and a performance management tool. The best feature of this time card app is its versatility utilized by both small businesses and large companies. This time card app brings multiple useful features and advanced reports. This time card helps small business managers and owners to improve their business productivity in all areas.
Key features include:
- Amazing time tracking feature that helps employees to track time that they’ve spent on projects/task.
- Creates time entry in manual mode for tracking time.
- Accurate and easy time tracking.
- Toggle Track.
It is a popular time card app that helps small business owners, contractors, freelancers, and teams of any size. It notifies employees about when they should start their timer or have been idle for a long time. It has a team scheduling tool to ensure that all employees are on the same page. The paid plans of this time track app start at $9 every month.
Clockify is easy to use and understand time clock software that acts as an employee scheduling app. This time tracking app helps employees track their working hours on a project or task. Some of the key features of this time card app are as follows-.
- This time card tracks time automatically using the mobile app or desktop app.
- This app lets you see important information and communicate with employees with the help of a dashboard tool.
- This payroll software helps streamline the payroll process but calculates the sum of billable hours and tracks PTO and tracking pay periods.
This time card app has been designed specifically for remote teams. It has several unique features, and one such feature is an easy-to-use time monitoring and tracking tool. This employee app helps in GPS tracking and employee scheduling and contains the automatic alert system features. Some of its key features include the following-
- Automatically time monitoring and tracking capacity.
- Live messaging with the employees to start using the mobile application and stay connected easily.
- Scheduling of management features lets you access real-time data like employee availability and enables you to distribute tasks, amend employee schedules, etc.
The pricing plan begins with $47 every month made for 50 users.
Timely is a time card app that is intuitively designed and offers great features and options for large and small companies. This time card app helps in tracking time and in improving employee productivity. Some of its key features include the following-
- Integration with other software like Todoist, Monday.com, Microsoft Azure AD.
- It is an automatic time tracking tool that records all work done and combines the data to generate an accurate timesheet.
- Includes reporting and dashboard features that help your team in decision-making ability.
The paid plans start at $15 per user.
This time tracking app helps small businesses to track employee efficiency and assist them in project management. Harvest time clock allows employees to clock in and clock out and enter billable hours manually. Some of its features include the following.
- Tracking invoices and expenses along with live reports on internal costs and project budget.
- Simple and easy to use time tracking app with project management features.
- Offers informative and simple reports that easily determine areas of weakness and strength in the business’s time management.
The pricing plan starts at $12 every month.
- Buddy Punch
Buddy punch is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface that allows employees to log in using their time cards. They can easily punch in and out and view their present timecard. It will enable small businesses to record automatically where and when the employees are punching in and punching out. These records help to generate reports and monitor the team’s activity.
- Multi app support.
- Easy to use and intuitive interface for the employees.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Seamless onboarding.
- GPS tracking.
- Webcam photo.
- IP address blocking.
- PTO tracking and accrual.
It is a time card app that performs various functions instead of just tracking employee hours. It’s a common and popular choice among medium-sized and small-sized businesses, remote teams, and freelancers. Some of its key features are-
- Mobile app for iOs and Android along with geofencing functionality and GPS tracking.
- Integrates with several apps.
- The payroll processing feature makes sure the payment process is streamlined.
It is a productivity app with a wide range of flexible features such as time tracking. It has tracking software with which you can manage time and improve the efficiency of a task/project. Some of its key features are-
- Makes detail-oriented reports on employee working hours.
- Integrates with several apps.
- Strong task management that helps in customization.
- When I Work
It is a time clock and employee scheduling app that comes with additional features suitable for both large and small businesses. Some of its features include the following-
- Control and manage overtime and lower labor costs with features like live alerts, notifications, etc.
- Easy to use and understand software.
- Quick and easy scheduling features.
- Save hassles of manual processing of payroll.